• Misclassification of employees
• Premium credits not offered
• Emod data missing or incorrect
• Fraudulent claims showing on Emod
• Being charged for exempt payroll
• Little time (1 to 2 hours) required of client for review
• Businesses may have been overcharged on Work Comp Premiums for years
• If errors exist, a client can receive multiple year refunds
No Risk Fee Structure
Our work is performed on a contingency basis. The fee is simply a percentage of the recovered overcharges or premium savings. If no savings or recoveries are achieved, there is no cost for our confidential review.
Refunds & Savings
40% of businesses have errors and don't know it. When we find errors in Work Comp programs we review, we are able to secure refunds/savings for our clients. This is the reason there is no charge for our review. The more Work Comp programs we review the more errors we find. It is a win-win situation.
Work Comp Advisors knows the rules for Work Comp
Workers compensation insurance companies MUST follow a complicated set of "NCCI and State Rules" when they price your account. Insurance companies can and do make mistakes when applying these rules. This often results in your workers compensation premium being higher than it should be. Many times the same errors show up over multiple policy years. We have a team of experts that know how to identify and correct these costly errors. With our in-depth knowledge, we aggressively seek refunds and/or reduced premiums with the insurance carrier for our clients.